Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sexy female tattoo by Linda Wilder

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

twentysevenbirds.tumblr.com


twentysevenbirds.tumblr.com

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

my neck/back.


my neck/back.

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Names Shannon;)


Names Shannon;)

female tattoo

woman with tattoo

Maneki Neko(to look like my deceased cat)
Day after, still a bit swollen and some parts are peeling from the first sitting 


On my left thigh, love it


http://tonguelesstrees.tumblr.com/


Maneki Neko(to look like my deceased cat)Day after, still a bit...

female tattoo
Female Tattoo Sleeve Idea's!?
Ok so let me tell you a little about my self, I am a 19 year old female born and raised in Boston, MA. My whole life has been a struggle due to not having a father until my mom re-married at the time I was 6 and her new husband adopting me. I really grown to my father and I loved him very much. 12 years later my parents got a divorce out of the blue and my father basically told me he didn't want anything to do with me for no reason and then my mother became an alcoholic. It all happened to fast and I was in and out of foster homes and group homes until I was 16. now I am fully independent and on my own. I cant really hold a job because I usually get bored with it and I tried to go to beauty school but left because I was bored (I know, not something to be proud of and I hate that I'm like this but I'm just throwing it in here) I am not good at anything, art, beauty, singing, acting, drawing, etc. Anyways, I have 6 tattoo's already and I'm trying to get a sleeve I just don't know what to get. I am an Aquarius and my hobbies basically include shopping (for heels especially) drag racing, building car motors and stuff like that (yes I'm a girl lol and no I'm not a lesbian, I actually have a boyfriend and I'm VERY girly don't be surprised.)


Ok so the tattoos I already have are : 1 big side piece on my ribs (skull, vines, stars, flowers, swirly things and such) ...a ford mustang symbol on the back of my neck, a skull with a bow on my arm, a rose on my wrist, a heart on my ankle and a broken heart with a bandaid that says unbreakable on my back shoulder blade.

The ideas I had for a sleeve were some butterflies because they symbolize change and my life is always changing, something that has to do with strength, some music notes because music keeps me sane, a deck of cards because life is risky and your always dealt a different card every day, laugh now cry later (girly ones though) some more stars for filling, a dark leafless tree because thats how I feel sometimes and some puzzle pieces in the background for shading with some missing cause my life will always have something missing.

I want my sleeve to have ALOT of meaning towards my life, any ideas?! PLEASE HELP! and nothing too boyish please. I'm debating if i want all black and gray wash or some color. I should be getting it started next week.

crazyyyygirlllll

No comments:

Post a Comment